Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
We inform you that the person responsible for the treatment of your data is:
Identity: JUAN LUIS LEÓN GONZÁLEZ
Address: Calle Agustín Ramos Ramos, 37, 38510 – Barranco Hondo (S / C de Tenerife)
Telephone: +34 616487962
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At JUAN LUIS LEÓN GONZÁLEZ we process the data of:
- clients for the purposes of maintaining the commercial relationship and accounting, tax, administrative and billing management.
- providers for the management of requests for services and payments thereof to
- employees for the management of the employment relationship, payroll, time control and management of occupational risk prevention in accordance with applicable regulations.
- candidates to proceed to the selection of personnel of our entity.
Any processing and management related to employees, customers and suppliers / collaborators, present and future, are included in the purposes of the treatment.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data ?:
The treatment of your data is legitimized in the execution of the contract and in the pre-contractual and contractual relations between the interested party and JUAN LUIS LEÓN GONZÁLEZ.
The sending of commercial communications is legitimized in the consent of the interested party through the marking of the corresponding box.
How long will we keep your data for?
The data will be kept for the time necessary for the purposes of the treatment for which they have been collected by JUAN LUIS LEÓN GONZÁLEZ and while the contractual relationship lasts, and once it ends, during the legal periods established in national regulations, of the Autonomous and sectoral communities.
Data must be kept for 6 years, for companies, according to the Commercial Code; for a period of 5 years for natural persons according to the Billing Regulation; for 4 years according to the General Tax Law; up to 5 years for Social Security; until the job is filled, for job applicants; etc.
To which recipients will your data be communicated ?:
In general, data will not be transferred to third parties except legal obligation or in the event that it is necessary to meet your request.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify them when they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request the deletion or cancellation of the data when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary
- for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Oppose your treatment
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data when any of the conditions provided in the regulations are met
- Request the portability of your data in the cases provided in the regulations
- Prevent being subject to automated decisions
- Revoke the consents granted
To exercise your rights, you must send a letter indicating the right you want to exercise and accompanying document proving your identity and postal or electronic address for notification purposes. This request can be made to JUAN LUIS LEÓN GONZÁLEZ, either by post to Calle Agustín Ramos Ramos, 37, 38510 – Barranco Hondo (Santa Cruz De Tenerife) or by email to email@example.com.
JUAN LUIS LEÓN GONZÁLEZ will answer the request for the exercise of rights within one month of receiving the request. This period may be extended for another two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. We will inform you of any extension within one month of receiving the request, stating the reasons for the delay.
Likewise, you have the right to claim before the competent Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency) when you consider the rights that the data protection regulations recognize in www.aepd.es to be violated.